We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Desserts without eggs: recipes for every need. Tasty and easy to prepare recipes, even with the thermomix.
When we want to prepare godsdesserts without eggsvegan cookbooks can be very useful! On this page we will see a series of recipes for various needs, in particular we will see:
- recipes without eggs and butter
- Recipes without eggs and milk.
- Recipes without eggs and yeast.
- Recipes without eggs and flour.
Desserts without eggs and butter
As mentioned, vegan cookbooks are very useful when we have to prepare desserts without eggs! The vegan chocolate cake is very tasty and can be prepared without eggs or butter. The ingredients are simple and you probably won't have to buy anything, maybe you already have everything in the pantry!
Another easy recipe to prepare and which does not include eggs or butter among the ingredients is that ofVegan cantucci.
Desserts without eggs and milk
You can prepare any type of egg-free and milk-free dessert using our vegan custard recipe and egg-free and milk-free sponge cake recipe.
By combining the custard with vegetable whipped cream, you can obtain an excellent Chantilly cream without eggs and without cow's milk. Chantilly cream can be used to fill the sponge cake to be used in the preparation of a delicious mimosa cake. The sponge cake of the mimosa cake without eggs and milk can be soaked with pineapple juice if the cake is intended for children, otherwise you can prepare the classic syrup with witch-like liqueur syrup.
Desserts without eggs and yeast
In the paragraph dedicated todesserts without eggs and flour, you can find the recipes of two desserts without eggs and yeast: the vegan meringue and the base for yeast-free pies.
Sweets without eggs and flour
To finddessert recipes without egg and without flourit is really a difficult undertaking ... but not impossible! In the recipe for vegan tiramisu, you won't find eggs or flour among the ingredients, however tiramisu is made with ladyfingers or other biscuits that are prepared with flour.
If your problem is white flour, you can use legume flours, corn flour or other alternatives to white flour. Let's not lose heart, here is a vegan meringue cake recipe! Meringues, in general, are prepared with egg white but in this particular recipe, the egg white is replaced by the cooking water of the chickpeas. Chickpea flour is an excellent thickener and in the recipes of sweet and savory dishes it can be used to replace the egg. Here are the ingredients to prepare a splendid one dessert without eggs and flour.
Vegan meringue cake
- 250 g of sugar
- 90 g corn starch
- 1/4 teaspoon of agar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 325 ml of milk (soy, coconut, rice, almond ...)
- 250 ml of water
- juice of one lemon
- zest of one lemon
The procedure for the filling:
- In a saucepan over low heat, add the sugar, cornmeal, agar, salt, milk, water, lemon juice and finally the grated lemon zest.
- Boil while continuing to mix with a whisk. From the moment of boiling, continue stirring for 5 - 6 minutes.
- Let yours cool completely sweet without flour, without eggs and without yeast.
For the vegan meringue:
- 150 ml of cooking water for chickpeas (or liquid from the cans of chickpeas)
- 165 g of whole cane sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Whip the chickpea water until stiff using an electric whisk or food processor.
- Continue until you get a firm and full-bodied foam.
- Add the brown sugar and lemon, these ingredients will have to be added gradually to yours meringue cake.
Pour the meringue over the very cold cake and bake everything until the surface of the vegan meringue is slightly golden.
Egg-free desserts with the Thermomix
Eggs are not present in all the recipes mentioned in this article. By clicking on the various recipes you can see the procedure and also the faster alternative to prepare with a Thermomix type food processor.
Egg-free desserts with the thermomix are quick to prepare. Here are the ingredients and the procedure of one cake without eggsto do with the thermomix:
- 320 g of sugar
- 150 g of flour
- 70 g of starch
- 250 ml of milk
- 75 gr of bitter cocoa
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- Put the sugar in the jug, operate at Vel. Turbo for 15 seconds. From the icing sugar obtained, set 3 tablespoons aside to garnish the cake.
- Add the other ingredients to the bowl except for the yeast, then add the starch, milk, flour and cocoa. Run for 20 seconds at speed. 7.
- Add the yeast, run the Thermomix on speed 7 for another 10 seconds.
- Pour the mixture into a possibly square cake pan (20x20cm), lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 20-40 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 ° C.
You might also be interested inNatural Serotonin: Which Foods?